Friday, October 12, 2007

Procrastination

Ok, I'm in the middle of writing a sermon and the ideas aren't flowing. So, in my true style, I've decided to procrastinate.

How many words begin with "pro"?
Here's some I discovered earlier:
proaccelerin
proactive
pro-American
probabilism
probabilistic
probabilistically
probability
probe
probiotic bacterium
problemo
proboscis
proctology

Ok there are stacks more, but I even got bored with that form of procrastination.

If you want to be helpful, please leave comments regarding the Fruit of the Spirit from Galatians 5....please....
Peace and Procrastination

3 Comments:

At 15 October, 2007 13:10 , Blogger B.C. said...

The holiest fruit is pineapples, followed by mangoes.

I saw it in a vision once I think.

In terms of what makes the best spirits, I'm not sure.

Hope sermon is going well, shall look forward to hearing it on Sundy. PEACE.

 
At 15 October, 2007 16:57 , Blogger Kyla said...

Hiya Sime! It's funny that you're talking about fruits of the spirit, because we just had a massive chat about it in my YITS small group.. We were just saying that we try so hard to be kind, patient, joyful etc. when, really, it's not about trying to acheive a goal, but about the characteristics that emerge when you allow the Spirit to work through you, and give her the control of your life.. and also, when you try too hard you end up looking fake or hypocritical.
Hence - fruits of the spirit not fruits of our own work.
It's a good topic and I very much look forward to your sermon on Sunday!

 
At 18 October, 2007 17:36 , Blogger Jono said...

Your forgot procrastination, It starts with "pro". Or did you?
Procrastinationface.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home